How often are you asking for referrals?
Are you waiting on your clients to tell you about referrals or are you initiating the effort?
Referral Marketing should be used everyday in your business. Asking for referrals should become second nature for you and your staff members. I find the best way to get referrals is to create a strategy that is used over and over again. I call this “Referrals Full Circle”. So here is how it works for every new client that walks through your doors:
1. Greet every client w/smile, thank them for coming, make sure you get their name and say it frequently throughout their appointment.
2. After completion of hair/services ask them if they are happy and if they like it (answer should be yes)
3. Tell them you are happy they like it and if they have any friends, family or co-workers who would like a great haircut please send them my way.
4. Give the client 5- 6 of your business cards to pass out with your contact information on the card.
5. When you receive a referral make sure you call or send a note to thank your client. You might want to give them something special for the referral like free product or an additional service.
To Your Success,