IBS New York: 2011 – 2012 Hair Show
The IBS New York International Hair Show is the longest running beauty show in the industry. The 2012 hair show is sure to be an event you do not want to miss.
The great thing about this beauty show is that it is only open to members of the beauty industry and the general public:
- Licensed Cosmetologists
- Licensed Barbers
- Cosmetology Students
- Salon/Spa Business Owners
- Other Designated Beauty Professionals & Associations
This beauty show can provide you with a wealth of education ranging from salon business tools and marketing to the latest trends in hair and barbering.
Some of the classes you may see featured will cover the following:
- Building an online presence for your business
- Salon and Spa Management
- Keep your salon booked
- How to retain the best professionals
- Understanding taxes and how it effects your salon business
- Bridal Make-Up
- Make Up Artistry Income
- Perfecting Make-Up for different looks
- Student Classes for Cutting
- Student Classes for building a portfolio
- Student Classes on Hair weaving & Extensions
- Student Classes on what to do after graduating cosmetology school
- Hair Training and Cuts
- Hair Coloring
- Hair Extensions
- Nail Art & Classes
The list literally goes on and on. There is so much you can learn and do at the IBS New York hair show.
You will also want to check out the exhibit hall and vendors for discounts and information on the latest products and services available to our profession.
The 2012 IBS New York Hair Show will be held April 22-24. All events will take place at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in New York City-655 West 34th Street, at 11th Avenue.
Click here to get more information about the 2011 2012 Hair Show.
To Your Success,